- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of Economy of Georgia is staying in Israel2010-05-13 18:15
Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economic Development, is staying in Israel with a 5-day visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of the visit he has already participated in a Georgian-Israeli business forum, also attended by representatives of Georgian and 40 local companies.
Pololikashvili held meetings with the Patriarch of Jerusalem, Minister fo Tourism of Israel, Minister of Industry, Labour and Foreign Trade; as well as with representatives of private companies and investors.
Signing an agreement on prevention of doulble taxation with the Minister of Finance of Israel is planned in the course of the visit.