- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition to open its office in Russia2010-05-14 10:14
Koba Davitashvili, the leader of People's Party, said the National Council pro-opposition movement will open its representative office in Russia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The representative office will be doing the activities we started in Moscow and St.Petersburg, - he noted. - In particular, together with Georgian diaspora we plan to establish a join coordination council, which will be lobbying the idea of Georgia's unification in Russia."
Davitashvili highlighted the organisation plans to cooperate with State Duma [lower chamber of Russian parliament] representatives and other Russian officials.