- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Airzena, the Georgian air company, turned to the Ministry of Transport again2010-05-14 12:56
According to Airzena - Georgian Airways company spokesperson Nino Giorgobiani, the Georgian side sent a request on making 12 direct charter Tbilisi-Moscow-Tbilisi flights in end May-early June, to the Ministry of Transport. - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We believe the answer will be positive," she said and added they are ready to organize regular flights in case the governments make a political decision.
The company is waiting for permission to hold flights on May 24th, 26th, 27th, 29th, 31st; June 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 9th, 28th, 30th and on July 1st.
Previously Sergey Lavrov, the Foreign Minister of Russia, said he saw no critical obstacles for resumption of air communication with Russia.
"We always satisfy Georgian companies' requests for conducting 40 humanitarian charter flights in holiday periods," he said. "We see no critical obstacles and for opening a regular air communication," Lavrov added.