- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Airzena company disclaimed Noghaideli’s statements2010-05-14 16:33
Airzena - Georgian Airways company disclaimed statements of Zurab Noghaideli, the For Just Georgia movement.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Neither he nor other politicians participated in negotiations on resumption of charter flights for Christmas and Easter," mentioned company's spokesperson Nino Giorgobiani - GHN.
In her opinion, there's an impression Noghaideli is trying to delude society and appropriate positive roots for resumption of air communication between Georgia and Russia.
Previously Noghaideli stated the main result of his visit to Moscow in November was the temporary resumption of direct flights, suspended after August 2008.