- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites told Semneby about necessity of early presidential elections2010-05-14 17:21
Peter Semneby, the EU special envoy to Caucasus, met with Shalva Natelashvili, the leadr of the Labour party of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Natelashvili called on Semneby to advise Georgian government calling snap presidential elections, as "in conditions of rule of Georgian tie-loving Bin Laden - Saakashvili, calling local elections has no sense."
He added he told Peter Semneby about his party's boycotting the elections. Natelashvili reported of law violations in regard to his party and explained his party, in particular, was given no chance for holding a convention.
He also companied about Georgian TV companies, covering activities of opposition forces [including Laborites] non-objectively and in a biased manner.