- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Topadze warned world community2010-05-14 18:25
"If elections are rigged and international organisations recognize them legitimate, as in case with previous elections, we'll have to demand the West to leave Georgia to its own device," said Gogi Topadze, a Tbilisi Mayor candidate [Industry Will Save Georgia party] - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Opposition member said he shared his position with EU special envoy to Caucasus Peter Semneby.
Yesterday the EU diplomat met with Zurab Kharatishvili, the chairman of the Central Electoral Commission.
At the meeting they discussed preparation for the self-governance elections of May 30th and activities of CEC in this direction.
Semneby noted that fair conduction of these elections will be important for development of democracy in Georgia. He underlined that CEC considered many recommendations of the EU and experience of previous elections, the electoral milieu in Georgia is significantly improved.
Zurab Khartatishvili reported of his CEC actions for the coming period and on things done for transparency of elections.