- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The Council of Federation ratified the treaties with Abkhazia and South Ossetia2008-11-12 12:16
On today's meeting members of the Council of Federation has ratified the treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance with Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The documents were supported by profile committees of the upper chamber of Russian Parliament not so long ago.gt-en-newsitem-inside
They reflect the intention of the countries to consolidate friendship, develop political, economical, military-technical and humanitarian collaboration, RIA-Novosti informs.
A special point in the documents is the possibility of Russians, Abkhazians and Ossetians to obtain double citizenship.
Let us remind, that on August, 26th Russia recognized Abkhazia and South Ossetia, on September, 9th diplomatic relationships were set, on September, 17th Russia signed the treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance with both republics.
The Parliaments of Abkhazia and South Ossetia has already ratified the treaties of friendship, collaboration and mutual assistance with Russia.