- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Google Translate can now translate in Georgian as well2010-05-17 10:34
Google Translate, a well-known online translator, expanded its resources and now its list includes Georgian, Azerbaijani and Basque languages.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Besides, now the program can not only translate Web pages, but also pronounce words in 34 languages of the world - tochka.net.
The Google Translate system includes 57 languages.
Previously Georgia Times reported President Mikheil Saakashvili intends to introduce new forms of learning foreign languages, like showing films in cinemas in their original languages. Irakli Gogadze, the parliamentary secretary of the Georgian leader, presented the MPs the due amendments. In his view, showing a film in its original language will favor its better perception as a work of art.