- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
European integration of Caucasus discussed in House of Europe of Tbilisi2010-05-17 11:07
Discussion in the House of Europe in Tbilisi was held with participation of experts from the Eastern Partnership countries. The sides focused on European future of all the post-Soviet space - Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian, Azerbaijani, Armenian and Ukrainian political scientists discussed problems making obstacles to Georgia's, Azerbaijan's and Armenia's European integration.
Everyone came to conclusion Europe must support Caucasus more actively.
The House of Europe was opened in Tbilisi on May 15th. Yesterday the debates were attended by ex-President of Poland Alexander Kwasniewski .