- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Survey: there’s “medium level” of democracy in Georgia2010-05-17 11:48
According to the survey held by Kviris Palitra, almost 43 per cent of respondents believe Georgia to be a country with a "medium level of democracy," - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
1.7 per cent called it "high"; 16 per cent see it as "below average."
27 per cent called the level of democracy "low."
Previously Kviris Palitra asked who influences the process in Georgia at most.
First place was given to President Mikheil Saakashvili, the second - to Interior Minister Vano Merabishvili, the third - to Zurab Adeishvili, the Minister of Justice.