- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian businessmen were offered to purchase state property2010-05-17 13:06
At the business forum Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economy of Georgia, offered Georgian businessmen to purchase state property - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I want to thank them for their finding time and coming, - the Minister said. - These people reached great success abroad, they are very busy people, but they showed interest and desire to get acquainted with the investment environment in our country."
According to Pololikashvili, the Return to Georgia project was organized to let people, who hadn't been in the country for years, saw Georgia had changed dramatically.
"They showed interest in implementation of various projects in various fields here, - he said. - Today we held a general presentation of investment environment and reforms of the recent time, and also acquainted businessmen with objects the state will sell in the nearest time."
Georgian businessmen working abroad, arrived in Tbilisi today. The action is held on the initiative of the Minister of Economy and the Minister for Diaspora Issues.
The visit will last for 3 days, after the forum guests will visit regions of Svaneti and Batumi. In Batumi the new Sheraton hotel will be opened, with participation of President Saakashvili.