- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Delegation of OSCE, UN and EU special representatives came to South Ossetia2008-11-12 13:09
The joint delegation of OSCE, the UN and the EU special representatives came to South Ossetia. The delegation includes Heikki Talvitie, OSCE representative; Johann Verbeke, the UN representative; and Pierre Morel, the EU representative, informs the State Committee of Information and Press of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Boris Chochiyev, the Special Representative of the President of South Ossetia and Konstantin Kochiyev, the State Councilor of the President, meet the delegation. In the course of the meeting, confidence in necessity of Genovese discussions continuation was expressed.
Let us remind that South Ossetia is going to participate in Genovese discussions on November, 18th only as an equal to other countries. According to Alan Pliev, the deputy Foreign minister of South Ossetia, discussion of Genovese negotiations format and South Ossetian delegation status is the primary purpose of the meeting.