- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia: Erdogan’s visit is of utmost importance2010-05-17 14:34
In the view of Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister, the visit of Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Prime Minister of Turkey, is extremely important for the country - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Turkey is our important strategic partner, the first partner in foreign trade, - she noted. - This visit is important not only for highlighting and supporting these relations, but it is also a witness that Georgia isn't a country with unreliable investment climate and the state emitting threats."
Today in the building of the Constitutional Court Erdogan will meet with Mikheil Saakashvili, the Georgian President.
Saakashvili and Erdogan are expected to hold a joint press conference. Besides, the Turkish PM will visit a concert in Batumi.