- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Embassy of Abkhazia opened in Moscow2010-05-17 15:34
Today a ceremony of opening an embassy of Abkhazia to Russia was held in Moscow.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremony was attended by Andrey Nesterenko, the Russian Foreign Ministry envoy; Maxim Gvinjia, the Foreign Minister of Abkhazia; and Igor Akhba, Abkhazia'a ambassador - GHN.
Heads of diplomatic missions of South Ossetia, Nicaragua, and Syria also participated in the event.
Russia recognized independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia on August 26th 2008, after the 5-day war between Georgia and South Ossetia.
Nicaragua, Venezuela and Nauru followed Russia's example and also recognized both South Ossetia and Abkhazia.