- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Armenia didn’t allow Russia its military bases for assault on Georgia2008-11-12 14:08
Seyran Ohanyan, the Minister of Defense of Armenia, today disproved the statements of some mass media on Russia used its military bases in Armenia for operation flights of its military airplanes to Georgia , Novuye Izvestia informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It didn't happen, - said Ohanyan on a briefing in Tbilisi. - Armenian anti-missile defense controlled republican air space attentively, and we found no confirmation to these data".
He reminded that according to Armenian-Russian agreements, "Russian military base 202, located in Armenia, can be used only for actions on the outer border of the former USSR and only by agreement of the Armenian side".