- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Polish Seim delegation learns situation in Georgia2008-11-12 15:47
The delegation of Polish Seim that has arrived today in Tbilisi will learn the after-war situation in Georgia and check the fulfillment of peacemaking agreements in the territory of this country by Russia, claimed Pavel Zalevsky, the Seim of Poland Foreign Affairs Committee representative, on his arrival, the Novosti Gruzii agency informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«It's the first visit of Polish Seim to Georgia after its conflict with Russia. The aim of the visit is to clear out what happened, what the present situation is and how does Russia fulfill the peacemaking agreements», - Zalevsky noticed.
«We also intend to visit Gori - we want to learn the humanitarian situation. We are also interested situation in the regions, controlled by Russian army», - he said.
On November, 13th Polish delegation plans to hold a number of meetings in the Georgian Parliament. Persons to meet are: Lasha Zhvania, the Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee; Pavle Kublashvili, the Chairman of the Committee for Legal Affairs,;NugzarTsiklauri, the Chairman of Relations with Diaspora Committee and Mikhail Machavariani, the first vice-speaker. Besides, the delegates are going to communicate with parliamentary opposition.
On November, 14th delegation plans to meet Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the Prime Minister; Temur Iakobashvili, the State Minister for the Reintegration Issues; Eka Tkeshelashvili,the Foreign Affairs Minister; Batu Kutelia, the deputy Minister of Defense; Koba Subeliani, the Minister of Refugees and Resettlement..
The visit is finished on November, 15th.