- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO course remains the same – Alliance Secretary General2010-05-18 09:25
According to Anders Fogh Rasmussen, NATO Secretary General, course of the Alliance remains the same in the future. He reminded that in 2008 NATO made a decision that Georgia and Ukraine would join, and they must comply with necessary criteria.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Rasmussen also highlighted the countries choose their way themselves and must make decisions individually.
Previously he refused to announce possible terms of granting MAP [membership Action Plan] for Georgia for its joining the Alliance.
He said giving assessment would be too early, and it would depend on progress in regard to reforms in Georgia. The Secretary General said each country would be assessed individually, and final decision would be based on complying with necessary criteria.