- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Number of articles coming within amnesty is increased in Georgia2008-11-12 17:05
On November, 23rd amnesty will allow 2000 prisoners to be released; 3500 will have their terms cut to one half, 6500 people with suspended sentence will have their punishment cancelled, was announced on the briefing of Gia Tortladze, the chairman of the Anti-Crisis Council, Georgia Hot News informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Tortladze, through the negotiations the Anti-Crisis Council achieved the addition of 23 more articles to the list, previously proposed by administration.
Among the articles added: theft (except for pickpockets and theft of cattle), consumption of psychotropic matters, fraud, illegal land deals, forgery, illegal medical profession, hacking, poaching and illegal wood cutting, desertion. People convicted for crimes like violation of accounting rules, authority abuse, document misapprobation. Juvenile delinquents convicted for theft, will also have their terms cut.