- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian poet Machavariani died on stage2010-05-18 11:50
Last evening Mukhran Machavariani, a Georgian poet, suddenly died right on a stage of Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi State Academic Theatre - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Machavariani was at the Fridon Khalvashi's [Georgian poet] jubilee evening, when suddenly felt bad and fell on the floor unconscious. He died before the arrival of ambulance. According to tentative information, death was caused by a heart attack.
The deceased was taken home, the place for his to be buried is to be decided.
Mukhran Machavariani was born on April 12th 1929, in Argveti village of Sachkheri region. he graduated from philology department of Tbilisi State University. His poems were published since 1952, the first collection was published in 1955. He was the editor-in -chief of various literature journal, including Dila magazine and Saunje miscellany.