- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia joined IMF Special Data Dissemination Standard2010-05-18 12:55
On May 17th Georgian joined International Monetary Fund's (IMF) Special Data Dissemination Standard (SDDS) - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the National Bank of Georgia, from that day on the economic and financial indexes of the country will be regularly published at the one site of national data, where metadata will also find place - detailed information about statistics in Georgia and calendar of data dissemination.
The joint decision on joining the Standard was made by the National Service of Statistics, the National Bank, and the Ministry of Finance.