- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Transport disclaimed statement of Georgian Airways2010-05-18 14:37
The Ministry of Transport disclaimed the statement of Airzena-Georgian Airways on receiving the permission for conducting charter flights to Russia - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The unnamed source in the Ministry said the submission of the Georgian company is still under consideration.
Yet tickets for Tbilisi-Moscow flight on May 24th are already being on sale in Tbilisi airport - RIA Novosti. Ticket offices add flights for May 26th, 27th, 29th, 31st and June 2nd were scheduled.
Previously Nino Giorgobani, the spokesperson of the company said the Ministry of Transport of Russia had allowed Airzena-Georgian Airways [Georgian company] to conduct direct charter flights from end May to early November.