- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Airzena was given permission to conduct charter flights to Moscow to June 9th2010-05-18 15:20
The Ministry of Transport of Russia reports Airzena - Georgian Airways [Georgian air company] was given permission to conduct charter flights to Russia from May 24th to June 9th 2010 - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This morning Nino Giorgobani, the spokesperson of the company said the Ministry of Transport of Russia had allowed Airzena-Georgian Airways [Georgian company] to conduct direct charter flights from end May to early November.
Later the Ministry disclaimed the statement. An unnamed source explained the submission of the Georgian company was still under consideration.
Yet tickets for Tbilisi-Moscow flight on May 24th are already being on sale in Tbilisi airport - RIA Novosti. Ticket offices add flights for May 26th, 27th, 29th, 31st and June 2nd were scheduled