- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian models supported Ugulava2010-05-18 15:54
Today models of Elite Line [Georgian model agency] staged a movement from Rustaveli mero station to Liberty Square in Tbilisi. The action was aimed to support the acting Mayor of Tbilisi and the ruling party candidate Gigi Ugulava - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Models said he did much for the capital and made the city more beautiful. In the course of the manifestation they gave out booklets for the Mayor's support.
Previously Gigi Ugulava claimed: "We did much, but much is still to be done." He underlined one of his main tasks in the case of victory would be favouring work of small entrepreneurs.
"The main thing is no to impede the work of small entrepreneurs," he said and told a story about a woman, who earns her family's living by baking shortcakes and selling them to shops. She found herself in trouble when the law prohibited shops to receive products without consignment notes. "We must do everything to let such entrepreneurs have no problems," Ugulava said.
In his view, the reasons of such problems are bad, inflexible legislation, bureaucracy, and corruption. He promised to struggle with them in case of being elected.
Ugulava also promised to continue construction of new roads, bridges, revival of Old Tbilisi, creating stable and safe situation in the city.