- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Laborites claim of attempted bribe2010-05-18 16:51
According to Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of Georgian Laborites, said the government offered them a USD 4 mln bribe for non-participation of May 30th - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yet Natelashvili called on colleagues to boycott elections. "To our precious colleagues from opposition I'd like to say: Friends! Don't participate in the trap, set by the terrorist regime and called elections, - he claimed. - Let's derange the so-called elections, and it will be an imminent end for the authorities."
He also strongly believes holding elections without participation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia means recognition of independency of these regions.
Previously Natelashvili reported violation of legislation in regard to his party - in particular, they were not given an opportunity to hold a full-fledged convention.
Natelashvili is also discontent with activities of Georgian TV companies, covering activities of opposition in a biased and non-objective manner.