- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey to support Iran2010-05-19 09:30
According to Ahmed Davutoglu, the Foreign Minister of Turkey, if somebody wants to introduce sanctions against Iran, Ankara won't support them - 1news.az.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Agreement on exchange of Iranian uranium isn't just a document on good intentions, but a serious agreement, - he noted. - Тhe three-side agreement between Brazil, Turkey and Iran is one of the most important diplomatic steps of Tehran for 30 years."
Davutoglu expressed confidence Iran would fulfill the responsibilities.
"Agreements, signed in Tehran, became the psychological turning point in discussion of Iranian nuclear dossier issues, and there's no necessity in new sanctions against Tehran," he added.