- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia is ready to normalize relationships with Russia2008-11-13 10:00
Tbilisi is ready to normalization of overall relationships with Russia, claimed Ekaterina Sharashidze, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia, who is now participating in the conference on South Caucasus economic problems in Rome.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"From our side, we are always ready for improvement of relationships", - the Minister said and underlined that Moscow and Tbilisi "have no economic ties for practically three years running", RIA-Novosti quotes Sharashidze.
Nevertheless, according to Sharashidze, it's still difficult to talk to Russia about improvement of contacts.
"Withdrawal of Russian forces from Georgian territories - "buffer zones", South Ossetia and Abkhazia is essential", said the minister.
As for considerable sums, those were promised on the international conference of donors for Georgia, the Minister said they will be invested in humanitarian aid for victims of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict, on social programs, strategic projects and new infrastructure.