- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Opposition did everything to let Ugulava win – opinion2010-05-19 14:13
In the view of Irina Sarishvili, the Imedi party leader, if opposition could coordinate own actions and presented one candidate, this person would have a good chance to win in Tbilisi - proceeding from results of previous elections - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Yet opposition with own hands did everything to let Ugulava become the Mayor again, - she noted. - Whether you like it or not, Ugulava will become the Mayor - the only candidate who exactly knows what he wants."
According to the survey of the Caucasian Centre of Surveys, the short-list of three rating leaders includes Gigi Ugulava [ruling party, present-day Mayor], Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia] and Giya Chanturia [Christian Democrats].