- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Clinton: Russia and the USA are restoring relations2010-05-19 16:16
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, believes that Russia and the USA are in the process of restoring the relations, deteriorated after August 2008 events - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
She reminded the NATO-Russia Council exists, and the process of trust restoration is going on.
Previously Clinton stated positions of Washington and Moscow still differ, and the United States still doesn't recognize independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Nevertheless, America will continue dialog with Russia on all other spheres, where agreement exists, she added.