- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili purchased a rescue capsule for his aircraft2010-05-19 16:51
Soso Shatberashvili, one of the Labour party leaders, said that Mikheil Saakashvili was so scared with the tragic death of his Polish counterpart Lech Kaczynski that installed an up-to-date system of ejection in his private aircraft. The system cost USD 7 mln - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"People can sleep more soundly. God save, but in case some accident occurs with the President's aircraft, he can go down into a capsule and rescue himself," the opposition member said.
Shatberashvili accused the Georgian leader of spending millions from budget on personal comfort, luxury and travels around the world.
"As for the visits of the President and his team to different countries, in average they cost budget GEL 200 000-250 000 [appr. USD 120 000-150 000],"he specified - GHN.