- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE Presidential Committee comes to Moscow to discuss after-conflict situation in South Ossetia2008-11-13 10:42
One of the governing bodies of Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), the Presidential Committee, arrives in Moscow to learn the situation after deterioration of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict, informs RIA-Novosti alluding to one of the Assembly officers.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Presidential Committee, comprising the General Secretary of the Assembly, Louis Maria de Puch and heads of the five leading political groups, will hold a guest conference in Moscow and will meet the representatives of the Russian delegation in the Assembly", - he explained. According to the officer, the visit "is planned in the course of fulfilling the Russian -Georgian relationships resolution, adopted on the autumn session".
Last week the Committee visited Georgia. The topic of Russian-Georgian relationships was the leading one on the PACE session in October. After 3-day discussion the Assembly adopted a resolution recommending Russia to annul the recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.