- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kokoyty warns of Georgian preparations for subversions aimed to ruin the Medvedev-Sarcosy2008-11-13 11:53
South Ossetia was going to build border on Georgia and stop any movements from the latter to its territory, stated the President of South Ossetia, Eduard Kokoyty on his meeting with the co-chairmen of Genovese discussions on security in the Caucasus delegation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He underlined that «despite the large number of European observers on the adjacent Georgian territory, the number of terrorist acts, skirmishes and killings of South Ossetian citizens is not decreasing», the Regnum agency informed.
«We have the data on Georgia training subversive groups aimed to do everything to ruin peacemaking agreements, achieved by the Presidents Medvedev and Sarcosy », - Kokoyty noticed.
Let us remind that yesterday, on November, 12th , the co-chairmen of Genovese discussions on security in the Caucasus arrived in South Ossetia to reach the agreement on republic representatives' presence on negotiations in Switzerland on November, 18th .