- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze met with the Russian President – mass media2010-05-20 11:33
According to Georgian mass media, Nino Burjanadze, leader of pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia, in Kyiv held an informal meeting with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The movement's press service disclaimed it, but it was confirmed that Medvedev and Burjanadze lived in one hotel in Ukrainian capital.
Previously Nino Burjanadze protested against searching of her luggage by customs officers.
"They must not examine my luggage. There were no grounds for that", she said and assessed actions of Tbilisi airport officers as government's provocation.
She added the government shouldn't think she would carry trunks of money from abroad to let it all be filmed and spread on TV by Vano Merabishvili's subordinates.
"I don't make an impression of a dumb person, but the actions of our authorities lead to a thought about their foolishness," Burjanadze said.
She cannot rule out it was done to suppress what she intends to say in the nearest days.