- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA believes Georgia remains a stumbling block in relations with Russia2010-05-20 14:39
James Steinberg, the U.S. Assistant Secretary of State, said Georgia still remains a stumbling block between Moscow and Washington.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The fact the two countries found good ways on issues of Afghanistan and nuclear terrorism doesn't mean they managed to reach agreement on all issues, he said - GHN.
In Steinberg's view, it's obvious the USA and Russia cannot agree on many issues, and it doesn't allow developing relations between the countries.
He concluded that the USA should continue adhering to its position but not sever contacts.
Previously U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, believes that Russia and the USA are in the process of restoring the relations, deteriorated after August 2008 events - GHN.
She reminded the NATO-Russia Council exists, and the process of trust restoration is going on.