- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lithuanian Seim adjourned consideration of resolution on situation in Georgia2010-05-20 17:02
Consideration of the draft resolution On situation in Georgia was postponed to next week, though initially was planned for today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
One of the initiators, Vytautas Stankevičius, proposed to adjourn it because of the saturated agenda.
Resolution focuses on the territorial integrity of Georgia. It also includes recommendations on restoration of Georgia's jurisdiction over Abkhazia and South Ossetia.
Lithuanian parliamentarians believe the introduction of self-governance model, corresponding to the Constitution of Georgia and admissible for local residents, could be a solution.