- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition predicts election on spring 20092008-11-13 14:15
Representatives of Georgian opposition - the Republican Party and the New Rights Party are convinced that early parliamentary election will be conducted on spring 2009.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«I'm convinced that early parliamentary election will surely be conducted on spring », - stated David Usupashvili, the Chairman of the Republican Party.
«Georgian rule has no other way out; that is what their self-preservative instinct tells», - The Vzglyad quotes Usupashvili.
According to Mamuka Katsitadze, one of the New Rigths Party leaders, the President, «for various reasons» will have to conduct early election.
These reasons are: external and internal problems, as well as a social-economical crisis.
«For the whole world Georgia has become an unreliable partner, - he underlined. - With his adventurist actions Saakashvili nearly started a world war».