- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze’s party disclaims messages of Georgian TV companies2010-05-21 10:42
Democratic Movement-United Georgia, the party of Nino Burjanadze, disclaims the messages of her staying in the same hotel as Russian President in the course of her visit to Kyiv - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Democratic Movement-United Georgia press service didn't and couldn't confirm this information as Dmitry Medvedev didn't stay in that hotel in Kyiv where Nino Burjanadze resided," the special statement says.
Previously Georgian TV companies spread messages Burjanadze and Medvedev had stayed in one hotel in Kyiv and, perhaps, had a secret meeting.