- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia and South Ossetia signed agreement on fighting illegal migration2010-05-21 11:50
Valeriy Valiyev, the Interior Minister of South Ossetia, and Sergei Kalyuzhny, the deputy director of the federal Migration Service of Russia, signed an intergovernmental agreement on joint fighting illegal migration - RosBalt. The ceremony of signing was held in Tskhinval.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to South Ossetian Foreign Minister Murat Jioyev, the document is an extension of the agreement on visa-free travels between countries [signed on February 1st].
"The agreement implies the joint activities of the Federal Migration Service of Russia and the Interior Ministry, and other competent bodies of South Ossetia in the aspect of illegal migration between the two countries prevention, favouring normalization of relations in the sphere of migration processes," the Minister said.