- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The European Union Monitoring Mission official site opened2008-11-13 15:47
The EUMM opened its official Web site, address: www.eumm.eu.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Information on purposes and activities, press releases of the Mission in Georgia is now available in this portal, the Novosti Gruzii agency informs.
New are published in three languages - English, Georgian and Russian. The background of the site is the map of Georgia, including conflict regions of Abkhasia and South Ossetia.
On the generic page there is a greeting of Hansjörg Haber, presenting the aims and tasks of the EU monitors.
Since October, 1st, the Mission monitors the situation near conflict areas and ensures all sides meet their obligations under the August and September cease-fire agreements. The overall number of international monitors, including the headquarters personnel, count 225 persons, who represent 22 EU countries.