- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alliance for Georgia staff was attacked2010-05-21 14:43
Last night unknown people ruined the office of Alliance for Georgia, said Nugzar Goniashvili, the head of the stuff - GHN .gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Electoral banners are spoilt, electoral posters - torn,- he said. - This fact is an interference in electoral campaign, as property was spoilt on purpose and in public place."
Previously Alliance for Georgia caught Shida Kartli region's head lying. Soso Botsvadze, the representative of the Gori office of the Alliance stated it when commenting Vladimir Vardzelashvili's report on the work done.
In the view of Botsvadze, with his report Vardzelashvili attempted to blague in front of foreign diplomats, local NGOs and international organisations.