- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kyiv believes Ukraine can be EU member without joining NATO2010-05-21 16:34
Kostyantyn Hryshchenko, the Foreign Minister of Ukraine, believes the republic can become the EU member without joining NATO - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There are absolutely evident examples of joining neutral non-bloc countries, not NATO members, in the European Union," he said.
The Minister noted that when the present-day government of Ukraine proclaimed the course for European Union, it proceeded from Ukraine's status of a state outside the bloc.
Previously Anders Fogh Rasmusen, NATO Secretary General, stated the agreement signed between Russia and Ukraine and extending the stay of Russian fleet in Crimea for 25 years, won't be an obstacle to Ukraine's way to the Alliance.