- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Attack on the office of the candidate from the National Council occurred2010-05-21 18:35
Last night, at about 11 p.m., the electoral staff of Kakha Kukava, the majouritary member of Sakrebulo [city assembly] from the National Council, came under attack, said Lado Bulbulashvili, the head of the youth organisation of the Conservative Party - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Two unknown men at the age of about 45 came up to the staff shouting and calling Kukava with obscene words.
Members of the youth wing of the Conservative approached the offenders, tried to calm them down, but in fact irked the strangers, and were both insulted and beaten.
Conservative party members called the patrol police, but strangers hid before patrol arrived, and young Conservatives were driven away for interrogation.
When at about 5 a.m. Conservatives returned, they saw torn banners of Kakha Kukava.