- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian embassy in the Ukraine is working on a reciprocal note2008-11-14 09:51
The European union isn't going to interfere with Russian policy in the Caucasus, says Philippe Moreaux Defarge, the IFRI (French Institute for International Relationships) expert, specialist in geopolitics and European construction, French Foreign Ministry counselor. "Russia will not be disturbed in the Caucasus, it has nothing to worry about, it can do there everything it wishes", - he said on the debates with participation of French and Russian experts, organized by RIA-Novosti .gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Defarge's view, "Caucasus will not set Europe on fire, for it the Caucasus is too far and is not an issue of primary importance". As he underlined, Europe considers the situation in the Caucasus the problem of Russia.
"So, let it settle this problem", - Defarge concluded. However, according to the expert, the EU and the rest of the world should monitor the situation in the region.