- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia refuses to supply South Ossetia with gas2008-11-14 12:21
«With its refusal to supply South Ossetia with gas Georgia again shows its inhuman face», commented Eduard Kokoyty the reluctance of Georgia to supply the republic with natural gas, running through Georgian territory from Russia, Day.aZ informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kokoyty noticed that «Georgian authorities use the fact of gas running through Georgia and cut off its ways to South Ossetia ».
«It reflects the true face and inhumanity of Georgia. In any case, we are steady people and we pass through this winter, and everything will be all right», - Kokyty said.
He said that since 2009 South Ossetia will receive Russian gas.
"We'll do everything to keep gas pipeline from crossing Georgian territory".
"We will appeal to citizens of South Ossetia and ask them to stay lenient to the problems the republican rule faces; and we will do everything to help and comfort our population », - the President noticed.