- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia won’t interfere in Georgia’s affairs – Putin2010-05-24 10:37
Russian PM Vladimir Putin started that Moscow doesn't intend to interfere in domestic affairs of Georgia - GHN, citing to Mir.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Meetings with representatives of the present-day Georgian opposition say that Georgian publicity understands: at least normal interstate relations must be built, - Putin said. - "We are developing dialogue with the people with whom it had been rather difficult to talk to until recently," Putin said.
Russian PM highlighted he sees the Georgian people as friendly to Russia and Russian people.
"We've developed special relations over centuries, - he added. - It's an Orthodox people, close to us in spirit and in history. What has happened in recent years is the result of to put it mildly, mistaken, if not to say criminal policy of the Georgian government."