- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Informal sitting of Eastern Partnership countries’ foreign ministers to be held in Poland2010-05-24 11:29
Today in Poland an informal sitting of EU program Eastern Partnership countries' foreign ministers, implying approximation of ex-Soviet countries with Europe, will be held - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The process from the start of the program and prospects in its framework are expected to be discussed.
The Eastern Partnership program is aimed at EU's approximation with Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Belarus, and Ukraine.
In the framework of the project the countries will be allocated EUR 600 mln to 2013. Eastern partnership program doesn't imply possibility of EU membership, but implies political and economic approximation, including visa regime simplification and cooperation in energy sphere.