- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian servicemen fire South Ossetian settlements2008-11-14 15:50
The monitoring group of Nashi (Ours) movement witnessed the night firing of South Ossetian settlement Korkula, situated near Georgian border. The fire of automatic weapons came from Georgian settlement Kere. Earlier, on November, 12th, an Internal Ministry post in settlement Disev was fired from Georgian side.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In recent 10 days firings of Korkula has become regular, - said Konstantin Goloskokov, the head of the monitoring group. - Locals, who stay in the settlement (only men), more and more often have to leave it after dusk".
The Internal Ministry of the republic confirms this information. "At 6.00 a.m. (Moscow time) settlement Korkula was fired from the side of Georgian settlement Kere. Local people are scared with the situation", - Internal Ministry states.
Earlier, on November, 5th, on his way to Korkula, Oleg Gigolayev, a local, previously held by Georgian side as a hostage, was killed by a sharpshooter. Nashi (Ours) have evidence that this crime was committed by Georgian Internal Ministry special units, which violate the Medvedev-Sarcosy peacemaking plan and stay in Georgian "buffer" zone.
"He was killed with SP-5 and SP-6 bullets, the ammunition of special units, not used by regular servicemen or policemen. The usual armaments of Georgian Internal Ministry special units can include sniper rifle Vintorez and submachine gun Val, that need these bullets", - Konstantin Goloskokov mentioned.
Today the data, collected by the monitoring group of Nashi (Ours) movement will be handed over to the EU representatives, IA Osinform states.