- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili received Carl Bildt in Batumi2010-05-24 13:27
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, met with the Foreign Minister of Sweden Carl Bildt last evening in Batumi - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The sides discussed bilateral cooperation, and Georgia's integration in European and Atlantic structures - Georgian TV companies.
Agreement on soon opening of Swedish embassy to Georgia was reached.
Bildt expressed support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia. He also noted the significant changes for the better in Georgia, and what he saw in Batumi, confirmed these changes.
Previously Bildt held meetings with Foreign Minister Vashadze, National Security Council Secretary Tkeshelashvili, PM Gilauri. They discussed cooperation in politics, economy, energy, and also prospects of European and Atlantic integration of Georgia.
The Foreign Minister of Sweden arrived in Tbilisi with a visit on Saturday and leaves today.