- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Cancellation of visa regime with Iran won’t affect relations with America2010-05-24 14:23
Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, said the abolition of visa regime with Iran to happen soon, won't affect the relations between Tbilisi and Washington - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Establishment of visa-free regime doesn't contradict our national interests, otherwise we wouldn't make this step, - she noted. - As for complications of relations between Georgia and the USA, Washington is our strategic partner, and we continue friendly cooperation with this country."
Previously Ramin Mehman-Parast, the Foreign Minister of Iran, stated in 3 months the visa-free regime would be introduced between Iran and Georgia.