- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian citizens are discontent with oppositions’ trios to Russia2010-05-24 15:55
Kviris Palitra, a Georgian weekly, published result of a survey on the oppositions' participation in events in Moscow, devoted the 65th anniversary of victory over fascism - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Practically one half assessed such trips of the Georgian opposition negatively; 22 per cent supported them; one third found difficulty answering.
Meanwhile Vladimir Putin, the PM of Russia, stated Russia had no intentions to interfere in domestic affairs of Georgia.
"Meetings with representatives of the present-day Georgian opposition say that Georgian publicity understands: at least normal interstate relations must be built, - Putin said. - "We are developing dialogue with the people with whom it had been rather difficult to talk to until recently," Putin said.