- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Iranian Foreign Minister to visit Georgia in August2010-05-24 17:25
Foreign Minister of Iran will pay a visit to Georgia in August 2010, stated Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the course of that visit the sides will specify the details of the upcoming visit of Iranian President to Georgia. She believes it doesn't contradict the country's interests.
"We hail simplification of visa regime with Iran, as it will favour development of cooperation between the two countries," Kalandadze said and added the issue will soon be decided upon.
She highlighted it wont affect Georgia's relations with the USA, and the government of Georgia is conducting consultations with American partners over the issue.